Position Title: Biz Dev Rep
Location: Minneapolis HQ, up to 25% out of state travel
Reports to: Dir. of Biz Dev/Ops
We’re not like other IT organizations. Maybe you Think Different, but now it’s time to think big. We’re here to help retailers and enterprises run away from traditional IT. We’re movers and shakers, and difference makers. We embrace change through outstanding partnerships and an agnostic approach to platforms. We drive business through technology, not buzzwords and shenanigans. Just getting things done.
As the Biz Dev Rep at The Foundation, you’ll need to be hipster at heart, but able to dress the (enterprise) part on occasion. Mind you, we aren’t box pushers. Our people are what we sell, and we only hire the best.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- • Communicate with our larger clients efficiently and effectively
- • Help take enterprises mobile, and embrace BYOD
- • Build solutions based on each organizations unique needs
- • Clear, concise and precise communication is an absolute must
- • A passion for retail and how technology can enhance the experience
- • Build our book of clients beyond our current bounds
- • Help folks Get Back to Work
- • 7-10 years of experience of building direct relationships with other businesses (B2B more than B2C, but B’s and C’s are all still just humans)
- • Real experience with large projects without losing sight of the small things
- • Social media guru/ninja/rockstar/shaman, or just someone who “gets it”
- • Understanding of technology, with emphasis on mobility
- • The ability to turn complex ideas into simple solutions
- • An understanding of PCI compliance, and all the horrors of retail technology
- • A desire to inspire the creative work of others
- • A love for pure chaos
While performing the responsibilities of the Biz Dev Rep’s job, you’ll be exposed to natural light and ping pong. You’ll have a desk, but probably not need it. Your chair will be the worst, because you should be preaching our people to prospects. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the Biz Dev Rep’s job. This job is mobile, and it is expected that you can navigate the streets of Minneapolis/St. Paul within legal guidelines and not completely relying on Apple Maps. Some travel may be required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, with occasional bad 80’s music.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of theBiz Dev Rep. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the Biz Dev Rep’s job.
While performing the responsibilities of the Biz Dev Rep’s job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Understanding Pantone is one thing, but seeing color is not a necessity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Foundation also performs annual background checks. Be ready.
Contact email@example.com to apply, and with any questions. You won’t regret it.