Keep business moving with Adobe Acrobat DC. Whether teams are in the office or working remotely, Acrobat DC makes it easy to keep them connected and productive.
Easily assign and track user licenses from a web-based admin console, and centrally deploy updates to efficiently support both local and remote users. Give everyone access to the PDF files and tools they need—when they need them—from desktop, web, or mobile.
Features and Benefits of Acrobat Pro for Teams
1. Support virtual environments: Deploy Acrobat DC subscription in virtual environments.
2. Simplify software management: Easily assign, reassign, remove, and track licenses with just a few clicks in the web-based Admin Console.
3. Streamline deployment: Simplify deployment and updates. Get ongoing access to the latest innovations with new features and security updates to deploy on your own schedule.
4. Enable teams to work with PDFs on mobile devices: Empower teams to work from anywhere. With the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, you can extend the ability to create, edit, sign, export, and share PDFs—as well as combine and reorder pages, add comments, and fill in forms—on any mobile device.
5. Maximize your Microsoft and Google investments: Increase team productivity and get more out of your Microsoft and Google investments by adding timesaving PDF tools to the applications and collaboration platforms your organization relies on, including Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Google Drive.
6. Simplify document tracking and management: Help teams stay on top of critical workflows from anywhere with a single place to digitally organize, track, and manage all their document tasks.
7. Make team collaboration easy: Enable teams to share and track files right from Acrobat DC. Senders can share a link to a PDF file to view, review, or sign and get notified when others take action. Recipients can access the PDF from any device—no need to install software or sign in.
8. Get unmatched security: Help mitigate PDF-based attacks with multiple built-in defenses and advanced security techniques, such as sandboxing, leak protection, and code sanitation.
9. Protect sensitive information in documents: Help safeguard company information across devices by setting default document security properties for your organization or creating automated Actions that teams can easily apply to their PDF files.
10. Replace paper and pen signatures: Let your employees and customers get documents signed wherever they are. Electronic signatures in Acrobat DC are a convenient, secure way to sign documents digitally.
Help teams collaborate seamlessly with online document reviews. Deliver powerful mobile tools to view, annotate, sign, and share PDFs anywhere—and even scan documents and forms into editable PDF files. And protect company information across devices with unmatched document security.