Position Title: Sales Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Operations
We’re not like other IT organizations. We’re movers and shakers, and difference makers. We embrace change through outstanding partnerships and an agnostic approach to platforms. We drive business through technology, not buzzwords and shenanigans. As a Sales Coordinator at Foundation, you will be an integral part to our sales flow process that provides support to hundreds of our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Communicate directly and indirectly with our clients efficiently and effectively
· Manage and monitor sales renewals related to software licenses and warranties for our clients
· Effectively understand and process transactions with our accounting team
· Communicate clearly about deadlines and important milestones with leadership teams
· Properly manage and maintain our CRM and asset tracking systems
· Coordinate and collaborate with technicians and logistics teams to ensure proper delivery of our solutions to our clients
· Build and send quotes to clients based on technical requirements and feedback from engineers
· Assist with vendor and distributor relationships as part of the procurement process
· Be part of a small and nimble team
· Help folks Get Back to Work
· 2-5 years of experience of building direct relationships with other businesses
· Real experience with large projects without losing sight of the small things
· Basic understanding of hardware and software solutions
· A logistical and process driven mindset
· A love for heads down work while also enjoying communicating with clients
· A love for pure chaos
· Bookkeeping or accounting experience a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, with occasional bad 80’s music.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Sales Coordinator. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the Sales Coordinator’s job.
While performing the responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator’s job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Lifting boxes happens on occasion, maybe up to 20 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Understanding Pantone is one thing, but seeing color is not a necessity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Other duties will most likely be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a mostly in-office position with a standard workday of Monday-Friday, 8-5PM.
Per company policy, all employees (barring any documented reasonable accommodations) are required to be fully vaccinated per CDC guidelines AND boosted against COVID-19. *Eligibility is determined by the date an individual received their final vaccination injection. If you initially received Pfizer or Moderna, you are eligible for a booster 5 months after the date of your second vaccination injection. If you initially received Johnson & Johnson, you are eligible for a booster 2 months after the date of your vaccination injection.