We’re not like other IT organizations. Maybe you Think Different, but now it’s time to think big. We’re here to help our clients run away from traditional IT. We’re movers and shakers, and difference makers. We embrace change through outstanding partnerships and an agnostic approach to platforms. We drive business through technology, not buzzwords and shenanigans.
As an Account Manager at Foundation, you’ll need to be hipster at heart, but able to dress the B2B part on occasion. Mind you, we aren’t box pushers. Sharks need not apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with our larger clients efficiently and effectively
- Conduct regular onsite meetings with clients to ensure the best support we can provide
- Own client relationships without passing the buck
- Help take enterprises mobile, and embrace BYOD
- Build solutions based on each organization’s unique needs
- Clear, concise, and precise communication is an absolute must
- Bridge the gap between tech talk and the needs of a client
- Coordinate, collaborate, and set real expectations for technical solutions
- Help folks Get Back to Work
- 4-7 years of experience in building direct relationships with other businesses
- Real experience with large projects without losing sight of the small things
- Understanding of technology, with emphasis on mobility
- The ability to turn complex ideas into simple solutions
- A desire to inspire the creative work of others
- A love for pure chaos
While performing the responsibilities of the Account Manager’s job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the Account Manager will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the Account Manager’s job. This job is mobile, and it is expected that you can navigate the streets of Minneapolis/St. Paul within legal guidelines and not completely relying on Apple Maps.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, with occasional bad 80’s music.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Account Manager. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the Account Manager’s job.
While performing the responsibilities of the Account Manager’s job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Lifting boxes happens on occasion, maybe up to 40 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Understanding Pantone is one thing, but seeing color is not a necessity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.